Join Our Team
Hubspot CRM Specialist
We are ScoreVision, a leading software provider in sports technology. We supply affordable, user-friendly software for teams at all levels to keep score, create spectacular game-day productions, capture highlights, and update fans on the latest happenings. For us - its more than the score. Sports create connections, community and an
opportunity for everyone to share the experience. Creating inspiring and thrilling athletic experiences requires a
hardworking team of developers, installers, creators, and technical support specialists. We exceed our customers’
expectations by bringing the best version of ourselves to work every day. We are reliable, honest, curious, and
humble. We lead by serving, and that is our number one priority.
As our company grows, we are looking to hire a well-organized, methodical person to liaison our Hubspot CRM software use. Your role will be to successfully find ways to optimize our use of our HubSpot account and work with sales and marketing departments to reach current and potential customers effectively. You must be a proficient problem-solver and have excellent interpersonal communication and collaboration skills. You will lead the company’s efforts in continuing the education of Hubspot, ensuring data integrity, and enhancing the use of the tools within the software. You will become the expert for all users and their role in contributing information to the database and provide sales support for our management team.
- Design, build, and refine workflows in Hubspot to support all sales, marketing, and support initiatives.
- Assist with implementing automation using Hubspot for all roles in the organization.
- Work collaboratively to understand business and customer needs to advise on industry best practices and standards related to CRM management, automation, and segmentation.
- Maintain and manage the database component of HubSpot.
- Develop processes and procedures for all roles in the organization for database management.
- Organize and hold training sessions about Hubspot tools to increase efficiency and performance within the organization.
- Support process improvement and data segmentation for sales and marketing.
- Assist management with Sales Support initiatives.
- Assist sales with lead generation, communication and customer experience.
Necessary Skills / Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in marketing, communications, or a related field.
- 4-5 years of experience in marketing, sales, or communications.
- Experience with HubSpot is required.
- Ability to problem solve and identify solutions to deliver recommendations based on data and analysis.
- Organized, detail-oriented, and able to manage a multitude of projects and tasks.
- Must have strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Must be able to work independently and collaboratively when necessary.
- This position would be REMOTE. We have offices in Omaha, NE and Houston, TX and there may be occasional meet ups in either of those locations.
THE BEST CANDIDATE WILL POSSESS THESE SKILLS AND CHARACTERISTICS:
Professional · Attention to Detail · Responsible · Organized · Assertive · Proactive · Reliable · Flexible · Disciplined · Technologically Oriented
We move quickly, so if you meet these minimum requirements, please apply right away as we want to talk to you!
Do you have questions about your job application or our open positions? Email us at email@example.com and we will gladly assist you!