01. LIFE IS SHORT. WORK SOMEWHERE AWESOME, DOING SOMETHING YOU LOVE.
We're Hiring. Join Our Team!
Our Team is passionate about technology, sports, and bridging the gap between athletics and academics. Explore our current job openings below!
02. Want to Join Our Team?
Apply For This Job
03. Learn More
Residency in Texas required – Houston area preferred – work from home when not traveling
WE’RE LOOKING FOR A “HUNTER.” IF THIS SOUNDS LIKE YOU, KEEP READING:
- Competitive and ambition-driven
- Future thinker
- Self-confident, visionary, and entrepreneurial
- Extremely detail-oriented with strong follow-up skills
- Analytical thinker
- Sociable, approachable and outgoing
- Do not like to be micromanaged to the CRM – instead, you prefer the outcome
- Must love travel
- Uncapped commission plan
- Proven track record of business-to-business sales success
- Technology savvy
- SaaS software and enterprise software system sales experience a PLUS
ABOUT THE POSITION:
We’re looking for “Hunters” that have a proven history for high volume sales quotas. You must have an entrepreneurial spirit and a solution-oriented background. In this high-demanding technology sales role, it is imperative that you possess vision, problem- solving skills and are known for attention to details. In addition, this position must have solid deductive reasoning skills, a technology background in sales, and the ability to hit all deadlines. This role requires a head-strong, charismatic, and competitive-edge personality for executing sales plans. Our products sell themselves, however, we are looking for a genuine, persuasive sales personality in this role to engage clients on how we educate kids, impress potential recruits, engage fans, and to discuss how ScoreVision can bring revenue to school districts by utilizing advertising space for sponsors. We believe in the three big E’s: Elevate, Engage and Educate. We recognize that our Sales Team is the primary driver for company growth. We have a place for the right sales person who knows they rank at the top of their sales game yet also considers themselves a sports enthusiast. You must have solid sales experience and a proven ability to drive revenue. If this sounds like you, please apply immediately for your game changing career opportunity.
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
ScoreVision creates software for schools and teams to get the most out of their athletic events by providing cloud-based software to keep score, create professional game-time productions, capture the action in real-time, and share it with fans everywhere.
• Competitive base salary
• Aggressive, uncapped commission structure
• Expense reimbursement and allowances
• Sales tools and resources as required and necessary
• Access to company insurance plans and our 401(k) benefits program including matching contributions
QUALIFIED CANDIDATES MUST HAVE:
- Residency must be in Texas – Houston area strongly preferred; work from home when not traveling
- 2 – 10 Years of solid sales experience with a proven track record of success in sales
- SaaS Enterprise Software Sales experience a plus
- Sporting, Education, Athletic, Technology Sales related background experience a major plus
- Persuasive communicator
- Aggressive and Professional
- Tenacious negotiator and closer
- Entrepreneurial, willing to go the extra mile, strong work ethic, resourceful attitude
- Professional appearance
- Ability to make concise and compelling presentations to a variety of audiences such as: School Boards, Athletic Directors, Architectural firms and Owners Representatives throughout the sales process
- Excellent organizational, writing, and communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, relationship building, customer-centric attitude
- Candidate must be able to represent the Company in an impeccable fashion
- Willing and able to travel within territory frequently and reliably; work schedule may include evenings and weekends for trade shows, presentations and meetings. Travel including driving and/or air required
- Negotiation skills involving basics of proposals and sales agreements
- Bachelor’s Degree
THE BEST CANDIDATE WILL POSSESS THESE SKILLS AND CHARACTERISTICS:
Professional · Persuasive · Responsible · Organized · Hunter Mentality · Passionate · Dynamic · Reliable · Aggressive · Flexible · Disciplined · Technologically Oriented
REGIONAL SALES REPRESENTATIVE KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Establish relationships with high school, collegiate, and sporting facility buyers beyond the first sale
- Meet activity expectations and exceed sales goals
- Increase ScoreVision’s market share
- Develop and maintain a consistent sales pipeline & sales cadence within assigned territory
- Daily cold-calling
- Schedule and set up your own in-person meetings/presentations about software, multi-media displays, and advertising
- Expect 50% travel in this sales role
- Generate proposals and guide prospects through the buying process
- Territory and database management utilizing HubSpot as directed
- Conduct ScoreVision product demonstration at site visits, trade shows, and meetings
- Develop, preserve, and grow direct relationships in a designated territory through prospecting, sales calls, and relationship development and management
- Generate revenue
- Work with limited daily supervision
We move quickly, so if you meet these minimum requirements, please apply right away as we want to talk to you!
Do you have questions about your job application or our open positions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will gladly assist you!