Join Our Team
ABOUT THE POSITION:
ScoreVision is looking for a passionate and self-motivated marketing coordinator who will have the primary duty of coordinating the company’s marketing and advertising functions including branding, lead generation, marketing campaigns through the Company’s CRM, website/SEO, and all digital/creative aspects. Reporting directly to the Chief Creative Officer, this individual will help determine the strategy of the marketing and creative department and execute set initiatives through the team. The ideal candidate will be experienced in business to business marketing, managing a team and someone who thrives on helping an organization grow.
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
ScoreVision creates software for schools and teams to get the most out of their athletic events by providing cloud-based software to keep score, create professional game-time productions, capture the action in real-time, and share it with fans everywhere.
- Competitive base salary
- Computer assisted drawing tools and resources as required and necessary
- Access to company insurance plans and our 401(k) benefits program including matching contributions
- Define, develop and execute a comprehensive marketing and brand strategy that will position ScoreVision in the market as an innovator and leader in the space.
- Develop marketing and brand strategies to support organizational objectives. Knowledge of and ability to apply marketing strategies to marketing tactics is critical in this position.
- Communicate with senior management about marketing initiatives and project metrics, as well as to brainstorm new growth and brand awareness strategies.
- Oversee the development and approval of all marketing communications and campaigns including website strategy and content, social media, digital, print and video testimonials.
- Provide leadership and direction in the implementation of marketing plans, including direct response, marketing events, promotions, and advertisements. Develop, create, and manage timelines and project workload for initiatives.
- Work collaboratively with the Sales teams to identify and support marketing plans and tactics to achieve prospect and sales objectives. Develop and execute marketing campaigns utilizing HubSpot. Provide subject matter expertise on appropriate marketing mix and vehicles to achieve objectives, while exploring new mediums. Research, recommend and develop new marketing ideas.
- Conceptualize and execute marketing initiatives. Immerse in all aspects of the creative process; including conceptualizing how and when to use marketing materials and capture the target audience, and brainstorming and working with internal resources to execute new marketing ideas.
- Work inside the marketing operating budget.
- Track, monitor, and evaluate results for specific marketing programs and campaigns, to determine ROI and support the development and refinement of future marketing plans.
Essential Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Successful track record in creating and executing marketing plans that drive sales, using various offline and online tactics.
- Knowledge of procedures and marketing mix elements that drive an increase in volume and brand equity. Experience leveraging online and offline media to optimize business results.
- Expertise in translating the success of marketing efforts into quantifiable ROI measures.
- Proven experience in developing, creating and analyzing online marketing campaigns, including email marketing, social media and SEO/SEM.
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically as well as tactically; ability to “think outside of the box."
- Experience in creating marketing materials from print to web; including writing, designing, and creating content by understanding the market and business climate, along with strong understanding/experience from the customer side.
- Strong executive presence with the ability to present both qualitative and quantitative information in a clear, concise and persuasive manner to all levels of the organization.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; including facilitation, business writing, listening.
- Excellent organization and project management skills; strong attention to detail and quality output. Solid business planning skills, with ability to adapt to changes in priorities and procedures in a fast- paced, dynamic environment.
- Strong sense of urgency, with ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze data, make sound observations, and implement solutions. Strong analytical skills and decisive decision-making skills; interested in “figuring out” solutions to problems or methodology for improved deliverables.
Experience and Educational Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 2+ years of experience in Marketing or Brand management; B2B marketing a plus
- Experience with marketing for a software company, SaaS businesses a plus
- 2-3 years of online marketing experience and social marketing
- Experience in other media formats and direct marketing a plus
- Capable of leading and developing a team of individuals
- Experience with the MS Office Suite, especially strong Excel skills required
- Experience with the HubSpot Suite
THE BEST CANDIDATE WILL POSSESS THESE SKILLS AND CHARACTERISTICS:
Professional · Attention to Detail · Responsible · Organized · Assertive · Proactive · Reliable · Flexible · Disciplined · Technologically Oriented
We move quickly, so if you meet these minimum requirements, please apply right away as we want to talk to you!
Do you have questions about your job application or our open positions? Email us at email@example.com and we will gladly assist you!